Monday, September 2, 2013

Cartoon








                                  Reading a book with my pony friend





                                              
                                           Me and Twilight Sparkle Reading a book in a field

1.  I chose the pony Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic because she is my favorite character and she likes to study a lot.
2.  First, I took a picture of myself leaning over so it looked like I was reading with Twilight Sparkle, then I cut myself out of the picture.  Second, I cut out Twilight Sparkle and her books separately and placed us both in a third picture of a field so that it looks like we are studying the Geological Magic of the area together.
3.  I added complexity with the photograph by making myself in a pose that would match the pose I needed for the picture.
4.  The interaction is illustrated in this picture by me and Twilight Sparkle studying the Geological Magic of the area together and the placement of each object (me, the books, and Twilight Sparkle) to make it look realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment